Congratulations to all the participants and winners at the BMA Gold Key Awards show. It was a blast. The party was held at the Seawell Ballroom and Leopard had a great mix of fun-loving, raucous team members from account, strategy, and creative. A highlight: hanging out with Leopard’s founder, Sherri Leopard.
The celebration gave us a chance to reflect on what we had achieved this past year, have some well deserved laughs, and share a cocktail [or three]. Leopard took home 7 Silver and 6 Gold medals, including work we created in partnership with CDW, IBM, GE Capital and Mentor Graphics. We also won Best Results for CDW’s GetIT Sales Enablement Portal. No small feat. It’s a fantastic achievement for the Agency, but more importantly for all the individual talent who put so much effort into solving a complex challenge for our client.
The Gold Key Awards is recognized as Colorado’s most prestigious competition dedicated solely to business-to-business marketing communications. This year’s program had 160 entries.
BEST RESULTS: CDW GetIT Sales Enablement Portal (Content Marketing)
– CDW GetIT Sales Enablement Portal (Potpourri)
– IBM Flypaper Campaign (SEO)
– CDW GetIT Sales Enablement Portal (Content Marketing)
– GE Capital, Americas Value Brochure (Corporate Capabilities Brochures)
– Mentor Graphics EDX Video (Product Demonstrations)
– Mentor Graphics Xpedition Brand Campaign (Product branding campaign)
– IBM Executive Social Business Buyer’s Guide (Promotional microsite)
– IBM Big Data Infographic (Printed Materials, promotional Products)
– IBM Thought Leadership Videos (Online video or podcast)
– IBM Software Expressions Rebrand (Product Branding Campaign)
– Mentor Graphics EDX Video (Promotional Presentations)-
– Mentor Graphics Xpedition Graphics Brand Campaign (B2B Self Promotion)
– CDW Solution Selling Kit (Printed Materials, Promotional Products)